Akosha Jobs For Freshers – Recruitment Interview On 20th September 2014
Akosha Jobs For Freshers – Recruitment Interview On 20th September 2014. Akosha BPO Job Openings in Delhi For Client Servicing Freshers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided registration link.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Role||Client Servicing Executive|
|Salary||1.2 – 1.56 LPA|
- Situation test
- HR Round
- Operational Round (GD may be conducted if turnup is huge)
- Speaking to the customers as you do with your best friends and family to understand their problems
- Empathize with them on a personal level and listen to what they are saying before questioning.
- Candidate must always inform the customer about relevant updates even before he/she asks you.
- Work closely with your team mates to make your customers happy.
- Identify key trends and factors responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonic and by email.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate Urgent issues and route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up and Document all customer calls information and maintain Monthly call reports.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Good Written Skills with excellent Communication skills.
- Candidate Should be Stress tolerance.
- Excited about joining a team of passionate individuals trying to solve real problems in India
- Someone who finishes his job before going home.
- Diligent about taking notes, managing tasks list.
- Candidate must have ability to take at least 100 calls in a day
- Basic idea what Akosha is doing.
- Read Akosha’s story.
- Read this Job Description carefully.
How To Apply:
Vacancies for this position have been filled.
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.