WNS Walkin Drive for freshers in Gurgaon on 28th and 29th August 2014
WNS Walkin Drive for freshers in Gurgaon on 28th and 29th August 2014. WNS Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Research Associate Position. B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the WNS recruitment drive.
|Company Name||WNS Global Service Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Research Associate|
- Performing secondary research to deliver variety of products to the client viz. company reports, industry reports, talent analysis, creating organization charts, etc.
- Conducting open ended secondary research to garner industry specific insights
- Perform analyses on collected data and/or complete modules within larger assignments
- Analyzing and preparing presentations from research data
- Active participation & contribution in team discussions on project specific areas
- Working on database tools like- Factiva, OneSource, Dialog Pro, Hoovers and Capital IQ
- Knowledge of MS Office (Pivot Tables, Advance-Excel, summarizing information using graphs, etc.)
- Ability to understand the dynamics of various industries and other concepts such as best practices, strategy and key performance indicators
- Project management ability to constantly maintain the quality levels across all projects, ability to do multi-tasking
- Client management establish client relationship with continued support and building the account
- Ability to analyze and synthesize the available data and bring out value-added insights to the client
- Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner
- Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
- Ability to practice attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to identify pro-actively ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
- Ability to complete task accurately
- Excellent communication skills, and Good interpersonal skills
- Works effectively in a group and collaborates with the team effectively.
- Possess strong sense of accountability and responsibility towards work.
- Good written and verbal communications skills. Conveys Messages Clearly and concisely using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and tone.
- Able to prioritize amongst set of tasks available.
- Is well organized, resourceful, and planful.
- Actively takes initiative for process and team development.
- Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information for Internet).
- Basic level knowledge of MS Office (Word, PPT & Excel).
WNS Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 28th and 29th August 2014
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
WNS Global Service Pvt Ltd
6th floor infinity tower A,
Near Cyber Hub, Gurgaon -122002
Contact Person: Richa Khanna
You can also find below related Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.