NCR Delhi Hiring for freshers as Associate Software Engineer – August 2014
NCR Delhi Hiring for freshers as Associate Software Engineer – August 2014. NCR Recruitment drive for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. NCR Job Openings in Delhi. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Candidate are preferably worked in the applications developed in ASP, .Net, SQL Server, MVC 3, C#, In Hibernate, WCF, T-SQL etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate Software engineer|
- Provide application development services and production support for the global services applications used in the NCR Worldwide Customer Service Division (WCS) developed in ASP, .Net, Sql Server, C#, MVC 3, In hibernate, Java Script, Knockout JS, WCF, on windows platform.
- The overall team will be responsible for developing and supporting the applications in both the test and production environments.
- The individual must have an applications development and production support background, preferably worked in the applications developed in ASP, .Net, SQL Server, MVC 3, C#, In Hibernate, WCF, T-SQL etc.
- This job requires a highly motivated individual with excellent analysis and problem solving skills and preferably a strong software development & support background.
- The individual must have a strong desire to learn new skills and constantly evolve existing ones.
- The individual will be expected to interact with the US and India team to promote information sharing, to develop quality software and to potentially ensure the stability and performance of the existing service systems applications as well and also provide necessary guidance to other folks working in same skill set.
- The individual must be willing to undergo a training period working with existing team members at the NCR facility in India.
- Training will include knowledge transfer of the application, the technology and, of the software development / engineering processes/ application support processes used to ensure the team delivers to their commitments of ‘on time and with quality’. Opportunities will exist for the incumbent to rotate in other projects/teams.
- ASP, .Net, C#, HTML 5, MVC 3, .Net Framework, In Hibernate, Java Script, Knockout JS, WCF SOA concepts
- Strong in SQL Server/Oracle/ T-SQL and very good understanding of data base concepts.
- Should have knowledge of other web technologies.
- Must be willing to work on shifts and on weekends when is on support
- Perform technical analysis and troubleshooting on complex application problems.
- Identify root causes for technical problems and resolve through support and development process.
- Work closely with the US team to ensure we develop, support and deploy requirements on time and with quality.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analysis Skills and a strong teaming orientation are required.
- Must have good presentation/documentation skill.
- MCA, BE, B.Tech in Computer Science, or related field. Additional degrees a plus.
- Knowledge of SOUP, JSON, XML will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Services Domain Functionality is plus.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.