Genpact Walkin Drive in Kolkata for freshers On 28th and 29th August 2014
Genpact Walkin Drive in Kolkata for freshers On 28th and 29th August 2014. Genpact Job Openings in Kolkata for freshers and experienced candidates for Customer Support Process Position. Any Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Gurgaon/ Noida/ Delhi|
|Job Role||Customer Support Process|
- Should have basic understanding of troubleshooting,desktop support,MS Office.
- Should be flexible to work on e-mails and calls both.
- Ability to handle Customers query and resolve issues asap as per Standard Procedure.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations.
- Provide phone support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and other internet related issues.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement
- Previous experience in a customer service role on Phone / Email / Chat channels is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Any Graduate can apply
Job Location: Hyderabad / Gurgaon/ Noida/ Delhi
Interview Location: Kolkata
- Any Graduate
- Excellent communication Skills
- Should be flexible working 24×7 (night shifts)
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 28th and 29th August 2014
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 1 PM
Unitech Hi-Tech Structures
Infospace Building, C1 Block, 1st Floor
New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata 156.
Near Tata Medical Center
Contact Person: Ananya – HR
You can also find below related Jobs:
- Ample Technologies Walkins in Bangalore for Freshers On 28th and 29th August 2014
- Capita Walkin Drive for freshers in Mumbai On 28th and 29th August 2014
- IndusInd Bank Walkin Drive for Associate Sales Manager On September 2014
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.