Customised Technologies Off Campus drive for freshers on 6th September 2014.
Customised Technologies Off Campus drive in freshers on 6th September 2014. Customised Technologies Recruitment drive for 2014 passout BE, B.Tech freshers for Applications Engineer Position. Customised Technologies Job Openings in Bangalore and the salary offered would be 2.4 lakhs per annum. The last date to apply online is 3rd September 2014. This drive is through eLitmus, so good PH score is required to attend.
|Company Name||Customised Technologies|
|Event Date||6th September 2014|
|Last Date||3rd September2014|
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
- The application engineer has multiple roles – he does demos of our metrology product Rapid-I; does installation and training, service support and calibration as well.
- Demonstration involves taking the machine to customer premises, showing various features, and measuring customer components.
- The ideal person would be able to handle commercial queries, give quotation and complete the sale as well.
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (Mechanical and related core branches)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- Should be willing to regularly work 7 days a week (will be given extended holidays at mutually comfortable time). Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given!
- Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
How To Apply:
You can also find below related Jobs:
- Syntel Pune Walkin drive for Financial Analyst from 1st to 4th September 2014
- WNS Walkin Drive for freshers in Gurgaon on 28th and 29th August 2014
- NIIT Walkin Drive for freshers as HR Recruiter On 28th and 29th August 2014
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.