Technical Support Engineer Jobs at CipherCloud Walkin Drive On 19th July 2014
Technical Support Engineer Jobs at CipherCloud Walkin Drive On 19th July 2014. CipherCloud Recruitment drive for freshers as Technical Support Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Tech, MCA Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||CipherCloud India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
- This position requires demonstrated capabilities in deploying enterprise products at customer locations including incident logging, root cause analysis, updating knowledge base, interacting with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring SLAs are adhered in terms of issue resolution, communication and appropriate adherence to incident management procedures
- Closely interact with enterprise customers in leading technical deployment of CipherCloud products
- Closely collaborating with engineering teams in thoroughly understanding the technical aspects of the solution required for self-reliant delivery and support to enterprise customers
- Basic shell scripting and networking knowledge
- Knowledge of Java and SQL is a plus
- BE/BTech/MCA/MTech/BSc in Computer Science, IT or related technical discipline
- 0-2 years of work experience in a customer-facing role supporting security or enterprise software products,consulting services
- Enterprise software deployment experience delivering to global enterprise customers is a plus
- Basic working knowledge of Linux, etc., operating system, and shell scripting
- Working knowledge of load balancers, clustering, SSH, firewalls, SSL and redundancy
- Working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, DHCP
- Working knowledge of enterprise databases is a plus
- Working knowledge of http, web applications, and email servers is a plus
- Strong communication and incident management skills
- Thinks collaboratively and communicates effectively with customers, partners, and people at all levels
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic, self-motivated, results oriented and demonstrated ability to add value and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done right and within schedule
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- Willing to work in shifts
CipherCloud Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 19th July 2014
Time of Interview: 11 AM – 3 PM
CipherCloud India Pvt Ltd
Unit No:04-01,4th floor,
Block – 2,Cyberpearl,Hi-Tech City,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.