Microchip Hiring for Trainee Software Engineer Freshers – July 2014
Microchip Hiring for Trainee Software Engineer Freshers – July 2014. Microchip Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Trainee Software Engineer Position. Candidate should have Good knowledge of the C/C++ programming language. Any Graduate feshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
Job Description :
- The Trainee Software Engineer is responsible for testing library software to control ICs manufactured by Microchip AIS, documentation of test results and maintenance of test benches including software development.
- Development of automated verification process
- Development of samples and test applications
- Specifying test cases, running tests and documenting test results
- Building up and maintaining a test infrastructure, PC based and embedded
- Documenting the test infrastructure
- Failure analysis, bug reporting and bug tracking
Job Requirements :
- The candidate should have a BE or equivalent degree in Electronics or allied branches
- Sound understanding of micro controllers and micro peripherals.
- Good knowledge of the C/C++ programming language
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP)
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Basic knowledge of SW development kits (Visual Studio, Eclipse)
- Excellent knowledge of English language (reading and writing)
- Strong interest in continuous improvement
- Logical and abstract thinking
- Self-dependent way of working
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.