Khosla Labs Off Campus Drive for 2013, 2014 Batch Freshers On 26th July 2014
Khosla Labs Off Campus Drive for 2013, 2014 Batch Freshers On 26th July 2014. Khosla Labs Recruitment Drive For Software Engineer Position. Only 2013 and 2014 Batch Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. The salary offered would be 7.5 to 9 lakhs per annum. BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers Jobs in Bangalore. Last date to apply online is 24th July 2014 and walk in date is 26th July 2014.This drive is through eLitmus, so good PH score is required to attend.
|Company Name||Khosla Labs Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Event Date||26th July 2014|
|Last Date||24th July 2014|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.750000/- to Rs.900000/-|
- Khosla Labs is hiring for themselves and as well as for incubate companies.
- We are looking for brilliant and motivated fresh graduates who are excited about building technology that will change the world around them.
- Your mission will be to design, develop, document and support systems that are on the cloud, or front-end application
- You will use object oriented design patterns, distributed systems and innovative techniques to accomplish your objective
- Your code will be of a high quality, with documentation, and 100% test coverage
- You will bring your strong analytical skills and teamwork to achieve your objective
- 2013/14 batch BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (preferably CS/IT/EC) / MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Only students from leading colleges (IITs/BITs/IIITs/NITs and equivalent)
- All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only. And no profiles will be directly entertained by Khosla Labs.
How To Apply:
A Brief about Khosla labs:
This company is Khosla labs – founded by Vinod Khosla – the founder of Sun Microsystems and one of the best venture capitalists in the world, and Srikanth Nadhamuni entrepreneur and formerly Head of Technology at the UIDAI.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.