|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Java Development Engineer|
- Understand the business requirements in detail.
- Study the various business processes,tools and system used.
- Works with development team to design& code the solution.
- Follow quality standards for softwaredeliverables through the use of systematic processes.
- Contributes to software test plancreation and test results.
- Helps to document user manuals,release notes etc.
- Participate in the Scrum activities and communicate with Dev and Product team members on daily basis (Agile methodology).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, Electronics or electrical engineering).
- 0-12 months of development experience
- Basic skills in Core Java, socketprogramming, multi-thread programming and event management
- Need to be a very good team player
- Need to be self-motivated and passionate about innovation in enhancing user experience.