Infoedge Walkin Drive in Noida for Customer Support Executives On 4th August 2014
Infoedge Walkin Drive in Noida for Customer Support Executives On 4th August 2014. Infoedge Job Openings in Noida for freshers and experienced candidates for Customer Support Executives Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Experience||0 – 2 Year|
|Job Role||Customer Support Executives|
- The client service teams’ primary objective is to engage with recruitment teams and recruiters across organizations and help them in using the Naukri.com website more effectively.
- The main objective of the Customer support executive is to engage with recruiters from over 40,000 employers PAN India to help them hire better.
- Interacting with the HR Professionals on pan India basis.
- Suggesting the appropriate keywords to the recruiters in order to help them out in finding most relevant CVs from the database.
- Identifying unique openings through direct interaction& from various sources including competition sites, career sites, newspapers for an assigned set of clients.
- Internal co-ordinations on job posting to ensure that the acquired jobs are posted properly & on time.
- Performance scores are assigned on the basis of quantity & quality of jobs acquired against set targets.
- Graduates/ Post Graduates with EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH, MANDATORY.
- Good Convincing skills & Soft skills to handle all types of clients over phone.
- Basic knowledge of computer’s & MS Office is a must.
- Candidates looking for a corporate exposure are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Recruitment/ Client Servicing/ Customer Service/ Sales will be an added advantage.
Infoedge Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 4th August 2014
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM – 4 PM
A88, Sector 2,
Contact Person: Garima Nanda / Vibhanshu Singh
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.