iGate Walkin Drive for freshers as Systems Associate On 30th July 2014
iGate Walkin Drive for freshers as Systems Associate On 30th July 2014. IGATE Recruitment drive for freshers as Systems Associate-service Desk Position. B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA freshers Walkins in Bangalore. Must have 60% through out education. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the IGATE recruitment drive.
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Systems Associate – Service Desk|
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology vertical.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Freshers with Graduation in B. Sc / BCA / B.Com / BA / BBA /BBM can apply passed out in 2013 or 2014 only
- Maximum 1 year of experience in an international call center can also apply with above said qualifications only
- Should possess 60% and above throughout academics
- Certifications like MCSE/CCNA /PMI/ITIL are preferred
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Willing to sign 2 years of Service agreement
- Basic computing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills are required
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk.
iGate Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 30th July 2014
Time of Interview: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
IGATE, 158 – 162 & 165 – 170,
EPIP Phase-2, Whitefield,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.