Facebook Hiring for Ads Integrity Analyst in Hyderabad – July 2014
Facebook Hiring for Ads Integrity Analyst in Hyderabad – July 2014. Facebook Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Ads Integrity Analyst Position. BA, BS Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Ads Integrity Analyst|
- Review and take action on suspicious advertiser behavior while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging volumes of data
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems at scale
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics for enforcement using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Leverage data-informed insights to drive new products and initiatives
- Identify trends to enhance the support and detection processes and improve team efficiency
- Manage, coordinate, and/or support major policy enforcement projects as needed.
- BA/BS degree (quantitative disciplines such as math, statistics, computer science, information systems preferred but not a must)
- Ability to source and skillfully manipulate both internal and external data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Strong critical thinker with demonstrated problem solving abilities in a professional setting
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through on execution and procure necessary resources to ensure project completion
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis and strong Excel skills (knowledge of SQL or statistical software preferred)
- Avid Facebook user.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.