EFI Hiring for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.tech Freshers in Bangalore – July 2014
EFI Hiring for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.tech Freshers in Bangalore – July 2014. EFI Recruitment drive for freshers as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.tech fresher Jobs in Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- As a Software Engineer – you will contribute to the analysis, design & development of features as a strong individual contributor.
- You are expected to bring technical expertise to all discussions and help the product team make sound technical decisions.
- You must be able to understand requirements, understand existing features, design and architect solutions.
- You will have opportunity to learn and implement both existing and new technologies, especially .Net, C#, MVC, C/ C++, on Windows, Linux or MAC OSX platforms.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong design and programming and troubleshooting skills in .Net , C# , Entity Framework, C++/VC++, Win32 SDK and Multithreaded programming on Windows , Linux or MAC OSX
- Knowledge of Web/cloud development is preferred.
- Knowledge of hosting server like Apache, IIS is preferred.
- Strong ability to understand existing code and create quality code from design models/documents
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues. Must have been through at least one full product cycle.
- The candidate must have a strong technical background and product delivery experience
- Desire/initiative/ability to learn more advanced technical and design concepts
- Successful demonstration of sensitivity and commitment to business issues and problems.
- Exposure to Printing industry would be an added advantage.
- This person must embrace the challenge of understanding and analyzing a complex business environment, and display the ability, willingness, and courage to tackle difficult and multiple assignments with a passion for delivering results.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the succession plan for the organization, and therefore must be committed and confident in his/her ability to become a trusted, respected member of a strong team.
- This individual will successfully motivate his/her team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, and a Master’s degree in Engineering or Management from reputable institutions are required.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.