Aspire Systems Off Campus Drive For Freshers On 24th July 2014
Aspire Systems Off Campus Drive in Chennai For Freshers On 24th July 2014. BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers are eligible to attend this interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24th July 2014.
In regards to the current opening for Fresher(2014 Pass Out), We are conducting an Off-Campus Interview Drive for B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MSc(IT) Freshers on 26th July 2014(Saturday) at Chennai Location.
- Batch: 2014 Passout B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MSc
- Departments: CSE, IT, ECE, Mech, EEE
- Candidate should have obtained 60% and above in 10th, 12th & Degree
- Candidate should not have any standing arrears
- Should be very strong in either of the languages C / C++ / Java
- Should be good in logical skills.
Aspire Systems Interview Process:
- Written Test
- 1st Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- HR Round
- If the above mentioned requirements matches your profile & if you are available in Chennai on 26th July 2014 you can apply for this requirement.
- If your profile is shortlisted, we will send the Hall Tickets along with the venue details to your mail id on or before 24th July 2014 (Thursday). Please keep checking your mails after 5:00 pm on daily basis from 21st to 24th July (Monday To Thursday).
- Please be informed that you will not be allowed to take up the interview process without the Hall Ticket.
A brief about Aspire:
- Aspire Systems is a fast growing global technology services firm with core DNA of Product Engineering
- Specific areas of expertise around Product Engineering, Application Transformation, Testing and implementation of specialized tools
- 1075 employees; 60+ active customers
- Core philosophy of Attention. Always.
- Presence across US, UK, India, and Middle East
- Ranked four consecutive times as Best Place to Work for by Great Place to Work Institute
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.