Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2014 Batch freshers On 5th August 2014. Accenture Job Openings for 2014 Batch BE, B.Tech and MCA freshers as Software Engineering Associate Position. The salary offered would be 3 lakhs per annum. The last date to apply online is 2nd August 2014. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Event Date||5th August 2014|
|Last Date||2nd August 2014|
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
- Degree: BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2014 batch
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% at BE/BTech level
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Good pH score
Note: Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
Additional eligibility for current drive:
- You need to meet ANY one of the following criteria in addition to the eligibility norm.
- You should be from IITs / BITS / NITs / ISM Dhanbad / IIITs and equivalent colleges.
- You have an alternate competing offer from a company with minimum revenues of $500 million.(especially from companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Mindtree, HCL, Tech Mahindra etc the same will be verified on the day of event)
- 2nd/3rd August – Delhi
- 9th/10th August – Bangalore
- Events at other locations will be announced at a later date
How To Apply:
A Brief about Accenture:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.