Xerago Job Openings in Chennai For UI Developers – July 2014
|Education||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Role||UI Developer|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong hands-on and recent experience with HTML4/5 and CSS
- Knowledge in advanced HTML5 is added advantage
- Strong knowledge of CSS3 animations.
- Experience in Frameworks is an added advantage.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues, and W3C standards compliance
- Must have experience in developing Users Interface using HTML
- Experience in jQuery/jQtouch/CSS3/AJAX technologies.
- Experience writing fast, responsive and optimized UI code.
- Strong design sensibility and visual perception
- Good organizational and communication skills required.
A brief about Xerago:
Xerago is a Customer Value Maximization company that helps customers maximize the value they derive, from their customers by making interventions on Technology, Creative, Media and Analytics. Xerago touches over 500 Million customers every day with its marketing interventions using its proven global delivery capabilities to efficiently deliver knowledge solutions to top marketers and allied service providers.
How To Apply:
This is not a walk-in, If interested kindly send across your resume to vijaykumar(at)xerago.com
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.