Tata Power Recruitment Drive in Mumbai for freshers On 14th June 2014. Tata Power Walkins in Mumbai for BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, Diploma freshers. Tata Power Job Openings for Software Engineer Position. Candidate should have
Software Development in C/C++ on Unix / Windows Platform. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the Tata Power recruitment drive.
|Company Name||The Tata Power Company Limited|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Software Development in C/C++ on Unix / Windows Platform
- Implementation of software modules along with 2-3 team members
- Integrated testing possibly with electronics sub-systems
- Technical Test of 1 hour to test the candidates awareness on C/C++, Linux and Unix including the candidates ability to write codes.
- This test will be a objective type test including questions on writing programs.
- The test will be of 40 marks and the candidate will have to score minimum 25 in order to qualify for a next round of interview.
- Technical Test along with Interviews will be conducted on 15th and 16th of June 2014
- Educational Qualifications – Diploma in IT / Comp Sc./ BE / BTech in IT / CS or MTech in IT / CS
Note: Students from any other domain other than IT or Computer Science need not apply.
Tata Power Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 14th June 2014.
Time of Interview: 8 AM – 1 PM
The Tata Power Company Limited,
Strategic Engineering Division,
42 Off Saki-Vihar Road Andheri East ,
Opp Marwah House,MUMBAI,
Maharashtra – 400001.