PTC Recruitment Drive for freshers as Testing Engineer – June 2014
PTC Recruitment Drive for freshers as Testing Engineer – June 2014. PTC Job Openings in Pune for Testing Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligble to apply online for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Testing Engineers|
- Candidate will perform a variety of quality assurance tasks for an enterprise software application
- Develop test cases and test plans and execute tests
- Install and configure software products on various platforms
- Take ownership for performing software testing of a given functional area
- Develop and maintain test automation
- Report software defects and track quality assurance metrics such as defect counts, test coverage
- Communicate status effectively to management
- Bachelors degree, preferably Computer Science or related field
- 0-1 years of work experience in Software Testing
- Knowledge of software development or software quality assurance methodologies
- Exposure to automated testing, software programming, or software scripting is required.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn new technologies
- Experience using Windows operating systems
- Work experience in PDM/PLM and web-based applications would be an advantage.
How To Apply:
A Brief about PTC:
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve sustained product and service advantage. The company’s technology solutions help customers transform the way they create and service products across the entire product lifecycle – from conception and design to sourcing and service. Founded in 1985, PTC employs over 6,000 professionals serving more than 27,000 businesses in rapidly-evolving, globally distributed manufacturing industries worldwide. For more information on PTC, please visit http://www.ptc.com
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.