IBM Walkin for Freshers (2012, 2013, 2014 Batch) in Hyderabad – July 2014
IBM Walkin for Freshers (2012, 2013, 2014 Batch Students) in Hyderabad. Graduates BE/B.TECH, BA, B.SC, B.COM, MBA, MCA are eligible to attend this drive On 02/07/2014 @ Krishna Murthy Institute of Technology and Engineering, Hyderabad.
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Education||BE/BTECH, BA, BSC, BCOM, MBA, MCA|
|Experience||2012, 2013, 2014 Batch Pasouts|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
- Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
Mandatory Skills :
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Candidate should not have any backlogs in order to qualify for the test and interview process
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Documents Required: Two copies of resume, one passport size photograph
IBM Walkin Details:
Date: 2nd July 2014
Time: 9 AM to 12.30 PM
Walk in Venue:
Krishna Murthy Institute of Technology and Engineering,
Survey. No. 23 & 39,
Edulabad Village, Ghatkesar Mandal,
Ranga Reddy Dist.,
Hyderabad. Pin Code: 501301
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.