HCL Walkin Drive For 2014 Batch Freshers BE, B.Tech, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc On 17th June 2014. HCL walkin recruitment drive in Coimbatore for freshers (B.Tech/BE/ Diploma Engineering (Branches – EEE, CS, IT, ECE, E&I) /GNIIT(after 12th 3yr course)/BCA/BS). Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview in Coimbatore at the below mentioned venue.
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Education||BE, B.Tech, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc|
|Experience||Freshers – 2014 Batch|
|Industry||IT / Software|
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any).
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities.
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists.
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units.
- Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customers end users.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations.
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support.
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: June 17th 2014
Timing: 9 AM 11 AM
Walk-in Venue :
Eachanari, Pollachi Main Road
Landmark : Near Eachanari Vinayagar Temple