Ericsson Recruitment 2014 for Software Developer in Noida – June 2014. Ericsson Job Openings for freshers and experienced candidates as Software Developer Position. Ericsson Job Vacancies in Noida. BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
- Additional Requirements, Phusical Demands, Region/Local Specifications
How To Apply:
A Brief about Ericsson:
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.