Dell Job Openings in Noida for Systems Support Associate – July 2014
Dell Job Openings in Noida for Systems Support Associate – July 2014. Dell Recruitment drive for BE, B.tech, ME, M.Tech freshers as Systems Support Associate Position. Dell Job Openings in Noida. Candidates should have CCNA, Microsoft Windows, UNIX or other technical certification preferred, but not required. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Systems Support Associate|
- Provides system support for the areas of systems administration, Data Center Operations, Mainframe, ISeries & Distributed Systems, Messaging, Storage & Network.
- Utilizes a knowledge database and troubleshooting skills to complete request tasks, resolve tickets generated through automation and resolve tickets assigned by the service desk.
- Understands and manages problems utilizing defined problem and change management policies and procedures according to ITIL framework.
- Monitors and diagnoses performance of system resources and batch cycles utilizing software support tools.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis.
- Escalates tickets to specialized technical teams.
- Resolves problems involving technical knowledge of Unix, Intel, iSeries, Mainframe, messaging, storage and networking.
- Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources.
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction.
Job Level Criteria:
- Applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems, and recurring requests received from automation and end users by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
- Prioritizes daily activities by defined SOP’s:
- Prioritize the work based on complexity
- Escalates the issues to next level.
- Introduction to ITIL awareness and foundations.
- Documentation of solutions for specific issues.
- CCNA, Microsoft Windows, UNIX or other technical certification preferred, but not required.
- Process oriented and work is driven by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Information assessment and application.
- Competent in Decision making, Problem solving & Team work skills.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.