CSC India Recruitment Drive for freshers in Noida – June 2014. CSC Job Openings in Noida for freshers. CSC Job Vacancies for Associate System Analyst Position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers are eligible to apply Online for this position.Candidate should have Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||CSC India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Role||Associate System Analyst|
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Assists in developing cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
- Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
- Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
- Prepares systems for operational use and supports operational tests.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
How To Apply: