CGI Off Campus Drives in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad On 3rd July 2014. CGI Recruitment drive for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. Only 2014 passout BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. The salary offered would be 2.75 lakhs per annum. The last date to apply online is 1st July 2014.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai|
|Event Date||3rd July 2014|
|Last Date||1st July 2014|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- 2014 batch BTech / BE / MCA (CS/IT/Electronics)
- A minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th and 65% in graduation (aggregate of 1 to 8 semester)
- Training certification in one of the following ( .Net / Java / C++ / PLSQL / SAP ABAP / SAP BASIS / Mainframes / AS400 / VC++ )
- No resumes will be entertained directly by CGI and all profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.
- You are expected carry your certificate of training on the event date.
- Failure to do so will disqualify you and you shall not be allowed to participate in the drive.
Apply only if you agree to the following:
- I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
- I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
- I am flexible to work in any kind of shift – day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.
- Any Candidate with multiple profiles or applications will be disqualified.
- No need to apply again if already applied to this job ad.
- Candidate are required to carry their training certifications in the technology they have mentioned while applying to CGI.
- Certificate will be required in case of training provided by college using external vendor. Project/internship certificates will not be eligible for this.
How To Apply: