Thomson Reuters Hiring for freshers in Bangalore – May 2014
Thomson Reuters Hiring for freshers in Bangalore – May 2014. Thomson Reuters Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers. Thomson Reuters Job Openings for Trainee Content Analyst Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Role||Trainee Content Analyst|
- FindLaw is seeking a Trainee Content Analyst to create, modify and edit profiles of attorneys and update tracking activities of law firm Web sites in content management system.
- The content is intended to attract Internet users and convert them into law firm clients.
- In this role, you will be responsible for creating focus pages and profiles for attorneys along with completing technical edits.
- You will be required to update the activity tracking of law firm Websites with the latest credentials available in the system and the stage of development they are at.
- Proofreading skills and fluency with content management system is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite· Good command of English language·
- Should be familiar with content management systems in a Windows environment
- Excellent vocabulary, grammar and proofreading skills· Strong attention to detail·
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and strict production goals·
- Must be task-oriented and deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously·
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.