TCS Walkins in Mumbai For Freshers (2014, 2013 Batch Passouts) – 8 & 9 May 2014
TCS Walkins in Mumbai For Freshers (2014, 2013 Batch Passouts) – 8 & 9 May 2014. TCS BPO Jobs in Mumbai – Walkin Interviews for Freshers NonVoice Process. TCS Job Openings For Associate/Senior Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview along with below mentioned mandatory documents to bring for the walk-in drive.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)|
|Education||B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI & BBF|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
TCS Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Bcom, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI & BBF 2013 pass outs & FINAL YEAR 2014 APPEARED only.
- ( BE/ BTECH/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ BSC / BMS / MSc / MA / M.Com are requested NOT to apply)
- Candidates with gaps in education of more than 2 years are requested not eligible.
- Minimum 15yrs of full time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence are requested not to apply.
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates attended the interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Only Mumbai candidates can walk-in for the interview.
- Generic Aptitude Test based on English Grammar and
- Simple Mathematical Calculations &
- Face to Face Interview.
- 2 copies of CV.
- 2 Photos.
TCS Walkin Details:
Interview Date: THU & FRIDAY, 8 & 9 May 2014.
Interview time: 10:30 AM to 2 PM.
Tata Consultancy Services
Godrej & boyce complex,
Gate no 4, plant 12, LBS marg,
Vikhroli (w), Mumbai- 79
Landmark: Petrol pump near gate no 4.
It is mandatory to write “Urvish Patel HR ” as reference on cv.
If this job not suits your qualification then register yourself at TCS nextstep Portal. Apply Here:
You can also see: TCS careers for freshers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.