TCS Walkin Drive for 2013 and 2014 Batch Freshers On 2nd May 2014. TCS Job Openings in Mumbai for Freshers. TCS Job Openings for Associate (Non Technical) Position in Mumbai. Only 2013 pass outs & 2014 final year appeared freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF|
|Job Role||Associate (NonTechnical)|
You can also see: TCS job openings for freshers
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI & BBF 2013 pass outs & FINAL YEAR 2014 APPEARED only.
- ( BE/ BTECH/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ BSC / BMS / MSc/ MA /M.Com are requested NOT to apply)
- Candidates with gaps in education of more than 2 years are requested not eligible.
- Minimum 15yrs of full time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities/ Correspondence are requested not to apply.
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates attended the interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Only Mumbai candidates can walk-in for the interview.
- Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Good Analytical skills.
- Central line:- CST to Thane.
- Western line:- Churchgate to Bhayander.
- Harbour line:- CST to Vashi.
Interview Rounds :
- Generic Aptitude Test based on English Grammar and
- Simple Mathematical Calculations &
- Face to Face Interview.
- 2 copies of CV.
- 2 Photos.
Walkin Date: 2nd May 2014
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 2 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Gate -2, Hall8, Mumbai Exibition Center,
NESCO GOREGOAN East, Near Hub Mall.
Note: It is mandatory to write “Urvish Patel HR ” as reference on cv.
A Brief about TCS :
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.