TCS Chennai Walkin Drive for Team Member On 27th and 28th May 2014
TCS Chennai Walk-in Drive for Team Member On 27th and 28th May 2014. TCS Job Openings in Chennai for Team Member Position. Candidates must have 1 to 3 years of experience in IT field. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly walk-in to below-mentioned address.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Team Member|
- Qualification: Any Graduates with (0.9months to 3yrs) of any experience can walk in.
- B.E, B.Tech, MBA, M.E, MSc, MCA, MSc IT & M. Tech are not eligible
- Should have excellent communication and comprehension skills
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Willingness to work in – 24/7 Shifts, rotational shifts & any five days in a week (including Saturday & Sunday)
- Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
- Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
Note: Mention (Priya. K-HR) Name on top of the resume while coming for the interview. Those who are not interested, kindly refer your friends.
Walk-in Date: 27th and 28th May 2014
Walkin Time: 1 PM – 3 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
No: 769, III Phase, 9th Floor,
Spencer plaza, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002.
- Ensure to register your resume in the below URL and mention the EPCN number on your resume without fail.
- https://grs.tcs.com/ep/pages/ careerHome.jsf
A Brief about TCS:
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that deliver real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for a year ended March 31, 2012, and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.