RBS Off Campus drive in Gurgaon for freshers Last Date: 28th May 2014
RBS Off Campus drive in Gurgaon for freshers Last Date: 28th May 2014. RBS off campus recruitment drive for 2014 batch BE, B.Tech freshers in Gurgaon. Interested candidates can apply online through the below provided apply link. The last date to apply for this off campus drive is 28th May 2014.
|Company Name||The Royal Bank of Scotland|
|Event Date||07 June 2014|
|Last Date||28 May 2014|
- As an analyst, you will be expected to work on a variety of projects across distributed and global teams.
- You will be required to develop software that meets functional requirements, either by fixing existing code or developing new modules.
- All code will require some level of testing by the developer and should meet basic standards of quality.
- Throughout the period as an Analyst, and in subsequent roles, it is expected that the employee will invest time to learn about the firm’s business, processes and culture, and contribute to organizational development through participation in, and ownership of, various initiatives.
- INR 7.84 Lakh per annum Fixed + 19,000 (Gratuity)
- BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/EC) 2014 batch
- Good academics and pH score
- Its a diversity initiative by RBS, hence we encourage female candidates to apply
- Exposure to/knowledge of major programming language such as Java, C, C# or C++ is a plus
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- This is an entry level role for those who graduate in 2014. Selected pool will undergo class room and on the job training both, to up skill their technology and business know how and be able to do assigned role successfully. ‘
- They will work on application development within RBS M&IB.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.