Microland Walkin for Technical Support Engineer On 3rd May 2014. Microland Job Openings in Bangalore for Technical Support Engineer Position. Candidates must have 1 to 3 years of experience in IT field. Any Graduate candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligibke candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address with a copy of resume and id proof.
|Company Name||Microland Limited|
|Experience||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
- Configuration and troubleshooting of desktop, network, multi-function printers
- Installation, troubleshooting and configuration of Windows XP / Vista / win 7 Operating Systems
- Troubleshoot on all various IT, OS, Hardware and Application on phone or via remote access.
- Installation, configuring of MS office suit ( All Version )
- Troubleshoot VPN connections
- Troubleshoot LAN, WAN and WLAN
- Address email task on time.
- Creating 100% tickets.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Escalate cases based on escalation metrics.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of multi-function printer.
- Any Graduate with 1+ yrs of experience in providing technical support to international customers
- Good communication (verbal & written)
- Willingness to work in shifts
Walkin Date: 3rd May 2014
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
1B, Ecospace Bellandur,
Outer Ring Road
Bangalore 560 103.
A Brief about Microland :
Microland”s Infrastructure Management Service (IMS) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base