Microland Walkin for 2012 and 2013 Batch freshers On 31st May 2014
Microland Walkin for 2012 and 2013 Batch freshers On 31st May 2014. Microland Job Openings in Mumbai for 2012 and 2013 Batch Freshers. Microland Job Openings For Technical Support/Desktop Engineer Position. CCNA/CCNP /MCITP/MCSE Certification (Preferred). Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Microland Limited|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate|
|Experience||0.6 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support/Desktop Engineer|
- Minimum work experience should be of 6 months
- Experience should be 6 months to 1 year only (mandatory)
- Should perform user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting experience needed along with knowledge on the Operating System.
- Configuring and Trouble shooting of MS OUTLOOK/lotus note-To solve the technical problems remotely.
- Knowledge of Software Installation.
- Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
- Maintains and troubleshoots hardware issues for laptop, desktop computers and Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs). Arrange for repair and/or replacement of defective IT assets. Assists in general IT support functions, help desk, software support and network support
- Assists end users with their computing needs by resolving trouble tickets and fulfilling employee requests for application and system support
- Troubleshoots and repairs hardware and software problems with desktop and laptop computers, Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs), printers, digital scanners, and other network equipment
- Coordinates installation of replacement equipment or pick-up of spare equipment when necessary
- Installs/uninstalls various software and upgrades equipment when necessary
- Maintains inventory of PC equipment with Asset Executive
- Assists in the documentation of network, software, disaster recovery and systems configurations
- Assists in all functions of IT support.
- should have completed graduation & residing on western line.
- should be comfortable for 24*7 rotational shift. no transportation facility.
- CCNA/CCNP/MCITP/MCSE Certification (Preferred)
- should be good in terms of communication as its for one of the international customer.
- should be a graduate i.e-10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from affiliated university only. (undergraduates & 10+3 diploma are not eligible).
- This is a technical role so candidates interested into Hardware & Networking only need to attend the interview.
- Experience should be 6 months to 1year ONLY
- Good communication in English is mandatory
Walkin Date: 30th May 2014
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Phoenix House, ‘A’ Wing,201 (2nd floor),
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Contact Person: Ms. Akshata
A Brief about Microland:
Microland”s Infrastructure Management Service (IMS) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.