IBM Job Openings in Gurgaon – Walkin Drive on 2nd June 2014
IBM Job Openings in Gurgaon – Walkin Drive on 2nd June 2014. IBM Walkin recruitment drive for technical support engineers on 2nd June 2014. Must have 0 to 4 years of experience in IT field. Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walkin recruitment drive in Gurgaon.
|Education||Any Graduate / Any PG|
|Experience||0 to 4 Years|
|Job Role||Tech Support|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Must have technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Understanding of operating systems
- Freshers/ (Experienced up to 4yrs)
- Btech /BE ( except IT and CS stream )
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma (12+3) -15 Years education Mandatory.
- Fluency in Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
- Excellent Communication skills
IBM Walk-in Details:
Interview Date & Time: 2nd June 2014
Timings: 11.00am to 04.00PM
IBM India Private Limited,
Unitech Cyber Park
Sector – 39
Gurgaon – 122001.
Contact Person: Deepti Panjabi
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED WITH THE CANDIDATES:
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting is Mandatory
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) Original
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.