HP India Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers on May 2014
HP India Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers on May 2014. HP India Hiring for Freshers in Bangalore. HP India Job Openings for IT Ops/Support Analyst Position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BBA Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||HP India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||IT Ops/Support Analyst|
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements.
- Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
- Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
- Performs work assigned by others. Accountable for own work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance).
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.