HP Bangalore Job opening for Software QA Engineer – May 2014
HP Bangalore Job opening for Software QA Engineer – May 2014. HP Job Openings for Software QA Engineer position in Bangalore. BE, B.Tech Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible cndidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
- Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- May develop tools and environments to automate test execution.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Multi OS Knowledge – Win/Linux/Unix
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Automation using perl/java/shell
- Knowledge of Virtualization and System Management domain
- Understanding of software testing methodologies
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.