Web Developer Jobs 2014 | Thomson Reuters Hiring for Web Developer
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Trainee Web Developer|
- Develop websites to match exactly with the design files provided by the Designers.
- Write and utilize HTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Graphics: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Navigation/Links: Ensure web links are accurate; update or correct navigational images.
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Test to ensure that minimal errors are found in production and code web sites to optimize the layout of materials, site performance and compatibility with various browsers.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML and CSS coding on the site in compliance with WCAG standards.
- Adhere to documented processes and best practices.
- 4-year degree or certificate in a related field required.
- 1-2 years work experience in IT, QA compliance, manual software testing and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Web design/development concepts and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment
- Experience with web-based products and services a distinct plus.
- Knowledge on SDLC (preferred)
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.