VMWare India Hiring For CA Freshers in Bangalore – April 2014
VMWare India Hiring For CA Freshers in Bangalore – April 2014. VMware Job Openings For Finance Executive Position. CA Freshers are eligible to apply this Position. VMware Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced Candidates.
|Qualification||Any Graduate – CA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Finance Executive|
- Build Customer Entitlement Models and Entitlement Summaries for use in software licensing audits
- Conduct thorough analysis of the Entitlement Model and summarize data points critical to understanding customer purchasing history
- Research customer entitlement issues and follow them to resolution.
- Work with Engagement Managers on ad-hoc requests and analysis.
- Search for and export customer agreements from the contract management system.
- Analyze customer contracts and interpret basic contractual terms
- Prepare and maintain customer profiles in SharePoint
- Maintain a playbook with updated processes
- Maintain internal License Compliance SharePoint sites
- Update and maintain key dashboards
- Other projects as necessary
- A fresher CA or Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, Law or Accounting preferred (other majors OK with requisite experience)
- Experience working in a License Compliance / Accounting / Finance or Sales are preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience acting as an analyst or equivalent role in case of not being a CA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency using Oracle Service Contracts and Install Base modules, MS Office skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Experience performing basic commercial contract analysis is preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
How To Apply:
A Brief about VMWare:
VMware (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization”s transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy-financial, human and the Earth”s. With 2009 revenues of $2 billion, VMware has more than 190,000 customers and 25,000 partners worldwide. VMware”s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our 8,200+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.