Technical Support Engineer Jobs in RedHat – April 2014
Technical Support Engineer Jobs in RedHat – April 2014. RedHat Job Opening for Freshers and Experienced in Pune. BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, MCA Freshers and Experienced are Eligible to apply this position. The Job Location is Pune. Must have 60% through out education. RedHat Jobs For Fresher and Experienced Candidates.
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, MCA|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Incorporate your findings to Red Hat’s knowledge base
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Basic understanding of Linux, UNIX, and open source
- Candidates must have graduated within the last two years with B.E. or B.Tech (CS or IT), MCA, MCM, BSc, or BCA and 60% marks in their final year
- Red Hat Certified Engineer is preferred
- Familiarity with C language and development tools like GCC
- Knowledge of networking and UNIX-like services and concepts
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Willingness to work in shifts and handle phone calls and live chat sessions
- Candidates who have completed a college project using Linux or currently contributing to open source projects are preferred
How To Apply:
A Brief about Red Hat:
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.