Synergy Walkin Interviews in Mumbai From 6th to 12th April 2014. Synergy Job Openings in Mumbai For Freshers and Experinced Candidates. Synergy Job Openings for Sales Executive Position. Any Graduates and MBA candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Eligible candidates are Directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Synergy Relationship Management|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Executive/Officer|
|No. Of Jobs||50 Vacancies|
- Sales Executive has to generate business for our training program, from leading Banks & Organizations from across APAC & Middle East Region.
- Interacting with the Senior Management of organizations for presenting the product or service.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities with organizations by understanding their requirements.
- Selected Candidates shall receive best industry sales training on the processes of negotiating with international businesses based in ASIA & Middle East region on a daily basis for offering the opportunity to attend our Training Programs.
- Employees achieving Senior Sales Executive status will travel with the Event management team to Learn & observe an International Training Program.
- Fresher Or Less Than 2 Years Of Experience
- A clear communicator
- Target & Goal Oriented
- Self Motivated
- Experience in Sales preferred
Walkin Date: 6th to 12th April 2014
Walkin Time: 10 AM
203/204, Centre Square,
S.V.Road, Andheri (W),
Recruiter Name: Ms. Shraddha Parab
Reference Id: Events2014_April01
A Brief about Synergy :
Quest Master Class is one of the world”s leading providers & promoters of strategic conferences, professional training, business to business congresses & global summits.
Quest Master Class a subset of Quest ontheFRONTIER, founded in 2002 in Singapore and with 7 offices in Asia. The company”s revenues are generated from the majority of world”s top 1000 companies. Our international network of offices provides one-stop shop for a company”s business intelligence, learning & training needs.