JPMorgan Hiring for Freshers and Experienced in Mumbai- April 2014. JPMorgan Job Openings in Mumbai. JPMorgan Job Openings for Coustomer Service Position. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this position.
|Company Name||JPMorgan Services India Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Year|
|Job Role||Coustomer Service Process|
- As an Analyst, you will be working in an Outbound call environment striving to minimize and prevent losses resulting from high risk and fraudulent monetary and non-monetary transactions.
- You will work under general supervision and demonstrate some judgment capability to review and/or investigate routine risk transactions or reports in accordance with rules outlined by DCFP Management.
- In accordance with departmental procedures and Federal Regulations, you will take proactive measures to prevent losses through blocking ATM/debit cards, analyzing suspicious account activity and properly reporting and categorizing activity that has created loss exposure.
- You will operate in a team environment and will communicate directly with customers as a primary component of your job responsibility.
- You will also rely upon effective relationships with Corporate Security, the Law Department, account officers and other representatives from various lines of business, and outside financial institutions.
- There will be multiple shifts available during the day, evening and overnight hours.
- These hours will include both Saturday and Sunday as part of your regular work week.
- This is a blended process where you will be required to make outbound calls to customers’ up to 25% of the time.
How To Apply:
A Brief about JPMorgan:
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.