IndusInd Bank Mumbai Walkin Drive On 30th April and 2nd May 2014. IndusInd Bank Job Openings in Mumbai. IndusInd Bank Job Openings for Customer Service Position. Any Graduate Freshers and experienced candidates attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||IndusInd Bank Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service|
- Answer incoming calls from customers to attend service inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Research required information using available resources
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter customer information and process service transactions.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Meets commitments to customers and organisation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per the requirement.
- Graduation is Mandatory.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis
- Problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Open to work in shifts
Walkin Date: 30th April and 2nd May 2014
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 5 PM
Ground floor, JB Nagar,
Vazir Class Lane,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 59.
A Brief about IndusInd Bank :
IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.