Amazon Off Campus Drive in Hyderabad On 12th April 2014
Amazon Off Campus Drive in Hyderabad On 12th April 2014. Amazon Off Campus drive in Hyderabad location. Amazon Job Opening For Software Development Engineer Position. Only 2012 and 2013 Batch Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. BE, B.Tech , ME, M.Tech Freshers and Experienced Jobs in Hyderabad. Last date to apply online is 9th April 2014 and walk in date is 12th April 2014.This drive is through eLitmus, so good PH score is required to attend.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech , ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Event Date||12th April 2014|
|Last Date||9th April 2014|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.1500000/- and above|
- We are looking for software engineers with solid software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
- They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
- These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
- 2012/2013 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS only)
- Good academics
- Candidates from leading colleges will be given preference
- Experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture
- Candidates from ‘equivalent companies’ and without pH scores will also be considered
- Job location will be Hyderabad only
How To Apply:
A Brief about Amazon:
Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service.
In 2006, Amazon started building Technology teams at Hyderabad to support the growth in the global fulfillment and transportation network. We have built a world class Software engineering team which is focused on solving some of the complex problems in worldwide Transportation using workflows, optimization algorithms, machine learning systems etc. These are large scale distributed systems handling millions of packages being shipped through our network.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.