IBM Job Openings For 2012, 2013 Pass Out Freshers – March 2014
IBM Job Openings For 2012 and 2013 Batch Pass out Freshers in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Noida. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA students are eligible to participate in this recruitment drive. Must have 70% marks through out education.
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Qualification||B.E., B.Tech., M.E., M.Tech., M.C.A|
|Experience||Freshers – 2012 & 2013 Batch Pass outs|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Noida|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
- This role is for a graduate of a university who is hired for a professional position in GBS GD, requiring a university level education (Or Equivalent Experience).
- The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
- They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Degrees Considered: B.E., B.Tech., M.E., M.Tech., M.C.A
- Year of Pass out: 2012 & 2013
- 70% Minimum in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation
- Branches: All Technical Streams are eligible except Pharma and Fashion Technology
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.