Ford Technology Services India Recruitment Drive in Chennai on march 2014. Ford Technology Services India Hiring For Experienced Candidates in Chennai as a IT Ops Engineer. Must have atleast 1 to 3 years of experience in IT industry. BE, B.Tech graduates can apply for Ford interview. Ford Job Openings in Chennai.
|Company Name||Ford Technology Services
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||IT Ops Engineer|
- Candidate should have experience in review incidents on daily basis, ensure SLA compliance for the assets managed by site IT.
- Candidate will work with various global IT teams for the incident and request management for centrally managed IT assets and provide site level support.
- Candidate should have experience in coordinate change requests raised by Global IT teams or Site IT.
- Candidate should have experience like participate in CAB meetings and obtain CAB approval for changes.
- Candidate should have experience in manage asset / inventory management for all IT Infrastructure assets located within IT facilities including data center or plant.
- Candidate should have experience in monitor the functioning of environmental equipment supporting data center and telecommunication rooms.
- Candidate should have experience in coordinates fire and safety checks, access control audits, environmental audits by working with plant engineering and safety
- Candidate should support Security & Controls activities like ICR, SCRP, OIC etc. for site related controls.
- Candidate will work with Business customers to address the IT requirements.
- Candidate will be able to Review/ Analyze Stock status reports – Incidents, Requests, planning and forecasting
- Candidate will support facility management team in their day to activities and ensure progress towards resolution of tickets, SLA compliance.
- Candidate should be able to log call with vendor for incidents and co-ordinate till closure.
Procedure and Policies:
- Candidate have to ensure only approved software and hardware is used in operations.
- Candidate have to ensure adherence and compliance to tasks mentioned in the control calendar.
- Candidate have to ensure security and controls are in place and maintained.
- Candidate have to manage work flow for shared drive, tape movement, CCR, etc.
- Candidate have to prepare and participate in change management.
How To Apply: