Thomson Reuters Hiring For Jr. Developer – March 2014
Thomson Reuters Hiring For Jr. Developer – March 2014. Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Software Developer Position. BE, B.Tech Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Candidate should have Very good understanding for .Net and relational database like MS SQL or Oracle. Freshers and Experienced Jobs in Mumbai.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Jr. Developer|
- This is an excellent opportunity for young passionate developers who have the in-depth Computer Science knowledge that is required for building highly complex web based application.
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements Work closely with the Team Leader/Project Manager for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Very good understanding for .Net and relational database like MS SQL or Oracle Good logical and debugging skills Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Graduation degree in computer science or above
- 0-2 years experience in web based development using .Net technologies.
- Good to have experience in ASP.Net, C# and Stored Procedure
- Job Location – Mumbai
How To Apply:
A Brief about Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.