Tesco HSC Recruitment 2014 in Bangalore For Design Engineer
Tesco HSC Recruitment 2014 in Bangalore For Design Engineer. Tesco HSC Job Opening For Freshers and Exp in Bangalore. Tesco HSC Hiring For Design Engineer Position.BE, B.Tech and B.Arch Freshers and Exp candidates are eligible for this drive.Fresher and Exp Jobs in Bangalore.
|Company Name||Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC)|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Arch|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
- Develop design solutions and best fit to Retail layouts
- Structure and deliver store plans to given deadlines
- Deliver plan on the agreed planning principles and guidelines
- Have high level influencing skills to ensure buy in from Feasibility Planners, Tech Lead, Site Research
- Identify and implement cost savings whilst maintaining quality and fit for purpose designs and plans
- Ensure all plans developed adhere to Tesco planning principles
- Do root cause analysis to understand planning performance issues and solutions develop.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in interior designing with Auto Cad skills
- Educational Qualification: B.Arch. / BE-Civil / Interior Design
- Essential Skills: AutoCAD (Mandatory)
How To Apply:
A Brief about Tesco HSC:
Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The centre sits at the heart of the Tesco group, and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. Tesco was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India. Our core purpose at Tesco is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our internal customers.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.