|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
* 2012 / 2013 Batch BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA candidates.
* Female candidates are encouraged
* 2012 [Girls only]
* 2013 Batch boys and girls
* BE/BTech – Any stream Must be strong in coding
* ME/MTech -Any stream Must be strong in coding
* 65% or above in BTech / MTech / MCA
* Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
* Candidates who confirm and do not report for the test will not get future services from SHREDS outside kerala students are also Eligible.
* No Current arrears/ backlogs-Those who have cleared arrears are eligible.
* Day 1 [March 1st]
* 1St round – Small Code puzzle (Candidate can prefer programming language like C/C++, Java, Visual studios (.Net), Phython etc..) – Duration 30 Mins
* 2nd Round – Logic test for – Written test – Duration : 1hr 15 Mins
* 3rd Round – Code paring round – Large coding problem ((Candidate can prefer programming language like C/C++, Java, Visual studios (.Net), Phython etc..)) – Duration: 1hr 30 Mins
* Day 2 March 2nd
* 4th Round – 1st Technical round
* 5th Round – 2nd Technical round
* 6th Round – Cultural assessment round
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
* Writing Pad
* Two copies of RESUME
* Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
* Three copies of passport size photographs
* Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS
* College ID/Any other Photo ID.
Off Campus Details:
Date: 1st & 2nd March 2014
KMEA Engineering College,
Click Here For More Details and Register
You can also find below related Jobs: