Microsoft Jobs 2014 | Microsoft Job Opening For Software Development Engineer in Hyderabad
|Qualification||BS, BA , MS, MBA|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with the ability to represent complex technical concepts and issues to a geographically diverse audience are required.
* In-depth knowledge of modern Internet architectures and associated routing, switching, load-balancing, and security technologies are required.
* Multi-vendor networking hardware experience including Cisco and Juniper is required; F5 experience considered a plus.
* Knowledge and experience with mainstream routing protocols: MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS is required; knowledge and experience with IPv6, vrf, l2vpn, DWDM considered a plus as would network port, device, and bandwidth capacity monitoring & management experience.
* The ability to analyze existing processes and procedures and suggest/influence optimization and efficiency changes.
* Role requires deep troubleshooting skills with the ability to work with other engineers (often based in other countries) and equipment vendors to resolve complex issues.
* Demonstrated competencies as subject matter expert to large-scale strategic initiatives, programs, projects, with customers, peers, and leadership required.
* Must have deep experience developing and delivering technical training content/presentations to engineers and customers while representing abstract representations for business value understanding.
* Strong project management skills (requirements gathering/finalization, project plan development, communication plan development/execution, task mapping, resource assignment, task management, risk management, progress reporting, score carding) desired but not required.
* A logical and methodical approach to problem solving
* Ability to work with global teams as well as individually with minimum supervision
* Capability to multitask, and work under pressure with changing priorities is essential to this role
* Good working knowledge of local and wide area networking
* Excellent written / verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills as they will be working with numerous teams within the global organization.
* BA/BS in business, IT or related field (MS or MBA desirable)
* CCNP required, CCIE Certification and equivalent experience preferred as well as other advanced Cisco certifications
* Excellent communication skills and team player with ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and business functions, both internally and externally.
* Must possess broad problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent judgment, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure when the situation is ambiguous
* Strong negotiation skills and conflict management skills
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.