McAfee Recruitment in Gurgaon 2014 For Software Development Engineer
McAfee Recruitment in Gurgaon 2014 For Software Development Engineer. McAfee Jobs For Fresher and Experienced B.E, B.tech Candidates. The job location is Gurgaon, India. You need to apply online for this vacancy. Shortlisted candidates will get interview call with venue details.
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
* Candidate will be responsible for designing, developing Core security software products based on advanced technology for delivery on multiple platforms (multi-flavours of Windows and Unix).
* Candidate should work closely with Development and QA Leads to understand the feature requirements as stated by Product Management, prepare design specifications and develop the feature in consultation and review feedback by leads and architect.
* Candidate should work closely with onsite and offsite engineering teams in a high intensity, high bandwidth environment.
* Candidate should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Candidate should be a quick learner and insatiable appetite for chasing down challenging technical problems, good debugging capabilities.
* Candidate have to work with remote development/QA/support team or customer representative(s) using your excellent written and verbal skills.
* Candidate should Work well with mainline projects owning components and thus, requiring less supervision.
* candidate should analyze and debug issues to identify the root cause of failures.
* Candidate should have knowledge in Design and code development and data-driven automated unit-tests.
* Candidate should Perform debugging and troubleshooting in variety of local and remote testing environments.
* Candidate should be evaluate the performance aspects for product functions and focus on user-friendliness of the feature.
* Candidate will be strong in Database concepts (MS-SQL is preferred whereas Oracle or others are also good).
* Candidate should have verbal & written communication skills.
* Candidate should have experience and strong understanding of SDLC methodologies.
* Candidate should have good knowledge of design and development principles.
* Candidate should have good understanding of concepts like concurrency/mutual-exclusion, Java servlets/web-server.
* Candidate must have experience with troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
* Candidate should analyze defects and propose solutions.
* Candidate Should have Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
* Candidate must be able to work in an environment of constant demands and frequent interruptions.
* Candidate should be able to prioritize and complete concurrent projects.
* Candidate should have strong self-motivation and the ability to work as a team member.
* Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or Perl is an added advantage.
* Candidate should be able to understand Database performance improvement methodologies.
* Experience on Virtualization or knowledge on VMWare products is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.