HP India Recruitment 2014 | HP Hiring Freshers and Exp – February 2014
|Company Name||HP India|
|Experience||0- 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
* Candidate should have knowledge in technology like wintel, server parameter monitoring in direct responsibility and their impact to business.
* General understanding of related technologies like UNIX, windows.
* Should have knowledge in Logging a ticket and assigning to technical team for further troubleshooting.
* Should have Telephone calls handling skills.
* Basic Understanding of ITIL event management and incident management process.
* Candidate should have knowledge in Program Tracking and Reporting continuously mines program data to assess overall contribution of program to business success.
* Candidate should know Business Execution & Performance Monitoring like actively monitors business performance to ensure effectiveness, adjust strategy as required, and identify investment returns.
* Should have knowledge in Outsourcing Methods/Processes like systematically uses Information Technology (IT) Outsourcing Methodology (ITOM) to coordinate activities and communications, and contribute to the achievement of desired results .
* Should have Problem Solving skills like approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution.
* Should be able to develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.