BPO Jobs 2014 | Xerox Walkin Drive For Freshers and Exp On February 2014 . Xerox Walkin Interiew For Data Entry Operator in Infopark. Xerox Walkin Drive in Cochin. Fresher Walkin Drive in Cochin From Monday to Friday – February 2014.
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
- Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
- May perform one or more of the following duties: Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
- Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Qualification: 10th /Plus2/Graduates
- Good Typing Skills (Net- 8000 +Key Strokes)
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to comprehend English very well
- Willing to work in night shift
Walkin Date: Monday to Friday February 2014
Walkin Time: 9 AM – 12 PM
2nd Floor Vismaya Building,
Infopark, Kakkanad- 682030.
A Brief about Xerox:
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.